Pages

Saturday, June 9, 2012

How to Play Guitar Good with a variety of chord

This time I wanted to post about how to play the guitar is good and right. Guitar is a musical instrument that is simple and practical, if you want belaja guitar then start by having your own guitar.

How to play guitar is good and right is playing and generating a harmonious tone and can accompany a song. When my friend playing guitar poorly, it will eliminate the harmony of the guitar.

Learn to play guitar through several stages in between, beginner, intermediate and advanced level. I will only discuss on how to play guitar for beginners, while for intermediate and advanced stages I will discuss on another occasion.

Technique to play the guitar for a beginner just revolve around the introduction of chords and chord so that it can integrate accompany a song. In order to accompany a song then my friend have to master the chords to be used, for example, the basic tone of the song is do = C then the basis of the chord to be played is a CFG, while the basic minor chord is Am-Dm-Em.

Basic guitar chords are then arranged so that my friend does not forget the variety of ways to play the guitar chords so my friend can see the neat and can accompany the song properly.

Some tips on playing the guitar that I will give this will help my friend play the guitar very well.
A. Take charge of the song to be played.
2. Start with an easy song to play.
3. Memorize all the basic types of chords, especially chords either major or minor.
4. Start by warming your fingers before playing the guitar.
5. Enjoy and do not be rigid.
6. Must have a song book that contains examples of chords.

How to play guitar buddy will get better as the number of songs that accompanied my friend. Good post about how to play guitar so that it can help my friend my friend can quickly play the guitar very well. You can see the picture below that shows chords that can help my friend learn to play guitar properly.



GOOD LUCK BOY! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment